Carrier Specialist (Inbound/Outbound)
Job Title: Carrier Specialist (Inbound/Outbound)
Reporting to: Director – Carrier Operations
Base Salary/Wage: $14 per hour at 37.5 hours per week.
Bonuses or Commissions (if any): As determined by the management of the Company and a amended from time-to-time and offered to all other employees of the Company.
Start Date: ASAP.
Location of Work: Picton, Ontario
Hours of Work: 8 AM to 4 PM
Vacation Days per year: 10
Duties and Responsibilities: As outlined below.
What we are looking for:
- Update and maintain carrier data profiles efficiently by personally calling carriers in a professional manner.
- Enter carriers' information into database with accuracy.
- Respond to carriers' calls and queries politely and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure carrier data profiles (all of Canada and USA) are current and verified at least every 12 months.
- Research and collect carrier information online for new accounts.
- Complete and submit call logs on a daily basis.
- Perform clerical work as assigned.
What we are offering:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer skills
- Bilingual an asset (English/French or English/Spanish)
- Customer service orientation (preferably call centre)
- Organizational skills
- Team work
$14.00 an hour for 37.5 Hrs/Week (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Premium $2.00/Hr for bilingual (English/French or English/Spanish)
Permanent full time position after 3-month probation period
Bonuses and commissions (if any) as determined by management
Other benefits to be discussed
How to Apply
If you want to be a part of this adventure and put your career on a solid footing, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will attempt to respond to all applications. No phone calls please. No agencies. Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone or email for an initial screening interview.
Back to Job Listings